Retirement & Later Life Advice Specialist
This award celebrates excellence, superior ability and a commitment to high standards in the provision of retirement and later life advice.
Submit your entry here
Benefits of winning:
- Recognition of being amongst the best in your profession
- Raising your professional profile
- Winners digital assets to utilise as personal marketing collateral
- Featured in our member magazine, Personal Finance Professional
- Highlighted on the Personal Finance Society website and social media
Practising financial planners
FCA authorised to provide investment advice
Full members of the Personal Finance Society
Members of the Personal Finance Society Board and advisers with ongoing disciplinary actions against them are excluded from entering the awards
Two stage judging process designed to enable you to demonstrate the range of knowledge and skills necessary to give clients accurate, clear, effective and highly professional specialist advice in retirement and later life planning.
When assessing the submission the judges will be looking for evidence of the following:
- Examples of how you became a specialist in providing retirement and later life advice (specialist qualifications, training, experience or skills)
- How you maintain and develop your specialist professional knowledge and skills (specialist training or CPD undertaken etc)
- How your specialist knowledge or skills benefits client outcomes (survey findings / testimonials etc)
- How your commitment to high standards, professionalism and the Code of Ethics influences your business practices
- How you invest in the future of your profession, either through pro bono work, professional connections or training / supporting others
Shortlisted entrants will be invited to complete a hypothetical case study related to their specialism. All case studies will be independently authored and judged by technical specialists, Technical Connection.
The ultimate winner will demonstrate a passion for their professional the specialist nature of the advice they provide.