Chartered Financial Planning Firm
This award celebrates firms demonstrating the highest commitment to professionalism through the qualification and development of its people, a highly professional and ethical culture, and a strong devotion to customer care.
Benefits of winning:
- Recognition of being amongst the best in your profession
- Raising your firm’s professional profile
- Winners digital assets to utilise as corporate marketing collateral
- Featured in our member magazine, Personal Finance Professional
- Highlighted on the Personal Finance Society website and social media
- Chartered Financial Planning firms
Firms are assessed in these areas:
- Commitment to the professional qualification and development of staff
- Culture, ethos and ethics
A responsible member within your Chartered firm completes the entry form.
Applicant emailed and asked to supply supplementary information – including copy of firm’s latest accounts.
When assessing the submission the judges will be looking for evidence of the following:
- Examples of how your firm promotes Chartered status (communications, use of branding on website etc)
- Evidence of how your firm supports the professional development of its people (e.g. study time, subsidised exam fees, rewards and other incentives)
- Evidence that core values and business practices are in place that align with the high standards of professionalism and the Code of Ethics
- Evidence of your firm’s commitment to delivering excellent consumer outcomes and any measurement of client satisfaction – possibly through client surveys etc (with evidence of any actions taken to enhance client satisfaction where necessary)
- How your firm invests in the future of profession, either through recruitment initiatives, encouraging pro bono work or developing professional connections etc
- Video submission to demonstrate why they deserve the accolade
- Representative from each finalist firm invited to panel interview where judges will question them on a range of subjects to gain a better understanding of their business