Chartered Financial Planning Firm of the Year 2021/22
This award celebrates firms demonstrating the highest commitment to professionalism through the qualification and development of its people, a highly professional and ethical culture, and a strong devotion to customer care.
This award is sponsored by JUST
Benefits of winning:
- Recognition of being amongst the best in your profession
- Raising your firm’s professional profile
- Winners digital assets to utilise as corporate marketing collateral
- Featured in our member magazine, Personal Finance Professional
- Highlighted on the Personal Finance Society website and social media
- Chartered Financial Planning firms.
Firms are assessed in three areas:
- Commitment to the professional qualification and development of staff
- Culture, ethos and ethics
A responsible member within your Chartered completes the entry form.
Applicant emailed and asked to supply supplementary information – including copy of firm’s latest accounts.
When assessing the submission the judges will be looking for evidence of the following:
- Examples of how your firm promotes Chartered status (communications, use of branding on website etc)
- Evidence of how your firm supports the professional development of its people (e.g. study time, subsidised exam fees, rewards and other incentives)
- Evidence that core values and business practices are in place that align with the high standards of professionalism and the Code of Ethics
- Evidence of your firm’s commitment to delivering excellent consumer outcomes and any measurement of client satisfaction – possibly through client surveys etc (with evidence of any actions taken to enhance client satisfaction where necessary)
- How your firm invests in the future of profession, either through recruitment initiatives, encouraging pro bono work or developing professional connections etc
Representative from each finalist firm will be invited to panel interview where judges will question them on a range of subjects to gain a better understanding of their business.