My Personal Finance Skills Education Champion of the Year 2021/22
Will you be recognised for your efforts to improve financial education and inspire future talent in the profession?
Benefits of winning:
- Recognition of your dedication to pro bono and giving back to your local community
- Raising your professional profile
- Winners digital assets to utilise as personal marketing collateral
- Featured in our member magazine, Personal Finance Professional
- Highlighted on the PFS website and social media
Education Champion registered on the My Personal Finance Skills programme
Full member of the Personal Finance Society
Members of the PFS Board and advisers with ongoing disciplinary actions against them are excluded
When assessing the submission, the judges will be looking for evidence of the following from the success criteria:
- Evident participation in the My Personal Finance Skills programme that include workshops completed
- The positive impact of the workshops carried out: teacher feedback, student feedback, testimonials (this could also include communication with PFS) and proactive approach to supporting the programme
- The ambition and vision to increase awareness of financial education in wider society in the future. How you champion the cause and engage more schools.
The winner will demonstrate a true passion for financial education and be a true Champion of the My Personal Finance Skills initiative.
- See key dates