Education Champion of the Year
In association with My Personal Finance Skills & Higher Education.
Be recognised for your efforts to improve financial education or develop, inspire and support the future talent of the profession.
- Be a dedicated my personal finance skills volunteer
- Support work with higher education
- Have implemented a graduate or training programme to develop the future of the profession
- Be dedicated to upskilling their employees
- Have supported financial education or increased awareness of the financial services profession
- Encouraged new entrants into the profession
- Full member of the Personal Finance Society
- Can be an education champion of My Personal Finance Skills but this is not mandatory
- Members of the PFS Board and advisers with ongoing disciplinary actions against them are excluded
When assessing the submission, the judges will be looking for evidence of the following;
- Examples of your commitment to education and developing the next generation
- Positive impact seen from your work in this area
- Additional contributions to be considered (inc. feedback, testimonials or statistics)
- Personal statement of why you feel you deserve the education champion of the year award
- Supporting video submission
The winner will demonstrate a true passion for financial education and be a true Champion of the My Personal Finance Skills initiative.