New for 2020/21, this award recognises the significant contribution that volunteers are making to improve financial education and inspire future talent.
Benefits of winning:
- Recognition of your dedication to pro bono and giving back to your local community
- Raising your professional profile
- Winners digital assets to utilise as personal marketing collateral
- Featured in our member magazine, Personal Finance Professional
- Highlighted on the PFS website and social media
Education Champion registered on the My Personal Finance Skills programme
Full members of the Personal Finance Society
Members of the PFS Board and advisers with ongoing disciplinary actions against them are excluded
When assessing the submission, the judges will be looking for evidence of the following from the success criteria:
- Evident participation in the My Personal Finance Skills programme that include workshops completed
- The positive impact of the workshops carried out: teacher feedback, student feedback, testimonials (this could also include communication with PFS) and proactive approach to supporting the programme
- The ambition and vision to increase awareness of financial education in wider society in the future. How you champion the cause and engage more schools.
The winner will demonstrate a true passion for financial education and be a true Champion of the My Personal Finance Skills initiative.
Complete entry form below.
Successful entries must have evidence of the following:
- Student feedback*
- Teacher feedback*
- 90%+ score on student feedback forms for workshops carried out
- Student confidence levels before and after workshops will also be taken into consideration
- Evidence of actively engaging with the programme will be taken into consideration – this could include email correspondences with the My Personal Finance Skills teams, setting up workshops independently or communications with teachers
*It is the responsibility of the Education Champion to ensure that the necessary feedback from students/teachers have been collated and provided back to the My Personal Finance Skills team electronically or by post.