This award recognises the importance of paraplanning as part of a holistic professional financial planning process and celebrates excellence, superior ability and a commitment to high standards within this specialism.
Benefits of winning:
- Recognition of being amongst the best in your profession
- Raising your professional profile
- Winners digital assets to utilise as personal marketing collateral
- Featured in our member magazine, Personal Finance Professional
- Highlighted on the Personal Finance Society website and social media
Lucy Talbot APFS, Chartered Financial Planner, Paraplanner of the Year, 2019/20
Currently practising paraplanners whose main role is paraplanning
Full members of the Personal Finance Society
Members of the Personal Finance Society Board and advisers with ongoing disciplinary actions against them are excluded
Two stage judging process designed to enable you to demonstrate the skills necessary to play an integral part in a professional advisory process.
Find out the key dates in the judging process.
Complete entry form below.
When assessing the submission the judges will be looking for evidence of the following:
- Understanding of how you became a paraplanner and whether you see it as a career or a steppingstone to another role
- Evidence of your passion for paraplanning
- How you maintain and develop your professional knowledge and skills (further / specialist study, quality CPD undertaken etc)
- How your commitment to high standards, professionalism and the Code of Ethics influences your business practices
- How you invest in the future of paraplanning, either through awareness raising, pro bono work or supporting others in achieving professional success
Shortlisted entrants will be invited to complete a hypothetical case study related to their specialism. All case studies will be independently authored and judged by technical specialists, Technical Connection.
The ultimate winner will demonstrate a passion for their professional the specialist nature of the advice they provide.