The Personal Finance Awards 2023/24 were presented to the worthy winners at an exclusive lunch event at the 12th Knot Bar, Sea Containers London on Thursday 12 October.
Hosted by broadcaster and presenter Claudia Winkleman, the awards ceremony saw the following awards being presented:
- Chartered Financial Planner of the Year
Emma Hall FPFS, Chartered Financial Planner
- Chartered Financial Planning Firm
- Paraplanner of the Year
- Investment Advice Specialist of the Year
Michael Colyer FPFS, Chartered Financial Planner
- Retirement and Later Life Advice Specialist
Nicola Crosbie FPFS, Chartered Financial Planner
- Education Champion of the Year
Alina Burlacu DipPFS
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Champion of the Year
Michelle Holgate DipPFS
- Personal Finance News Outlet of the Year
Congratulations to all the winners!